Buff & Blend Products
Buff & Blend discs are available in quick change style, hook & loop style, with centre hole or as type 27 discs, depending on the grade and application.
- Flexible GP material conforms to contour, radius and I.D. areas
- HS is the best material for light deburring and finishing applications
- HP material's durable construction is aggressive and withstands heavy edge work while deburring
- AP is tough cutting and aggressive for medium duty cleaning, yet soft and pliable to conform to irregular surfaces
Buff & Blend wheels are available on shanks or with threaded eyelet.
- GP wheels are permanently affixed to shank and are well-suited for fast removal of rust, oxidisation and scale, as well as cleaning, polishing and high lustre finishing
- GP circle buffs are held together with a threaded eyelet
- Combi-Wheels are permanently affixed to shank and are well-suited for blending and finishing on ferrous and non-ferrous materials when a linear scratch pattern is required and final finish is a primary concern
- Mounted Flap brushes are available mandrel mounted and suitable for removing surface contaminants such as rust and grease without eliminating critical detail or gouging the workpiece
- Mini brushes are the fast, easy way to restore finishes to their original condition
- Flap brushes produce a consistent finish when removing burrs, oxidisation and handling marks
Cross Buffs are ideal for polishing and cleaning inside diameters and hard-to-reach areas on metal surfaces. Its unique design conforms to I.D.s. Perfect for automotive and other applications including:
- Durable construction withstands heavy edge work while blending and polishing; long life
- Extended duration and rate of cut
- Cool running
- Satin finishes on soft metals
- Eliminates changing critical tolerances
- Quick to change
Used with vibratory orbital and straight-line sanders, to produce matte and satin finishes. Rolls are also cut to size and used by hand or to finish a part turning on a lathe or spindle.
- Available in widths to fit most power sanders
- Waterproof; may be used with lubricants
- Resists loading; no metal contamination to workpiece
See the Standard Abrasives catalogue for further information or contact our customer service team.